- A summer music series that runs from late June to mid August.
- A special concert every Tuesday through Saturday.
- The family and youth concerts and Music On The Green are great highlights.
Overview: Musicians of all specialties have played in the Strings Music Festival. The series also hosts Steamboat's Music on the Green, a free weekly summer concert series held at the local botanic park, a chamber music series, family concerts and other special performances.
- Tuesdays - Family and Youth Concerts
- Wednesday and Saturday - Chamber Music Series
- Thursday - The Music on the Green at the Yampa River Botanic Park
- Friday - The Different Tempo Series.
Where: Strings Music Pavilion - located in Strings Park just off Mt. Werner Road.
Cost: Ticket prices vary based on the event. Family concerts are offered with adult and child pricing too. See the event site for details.
Details: The String Music Festival is a summer concert series that runs throughout the summer with several different types of concerts. There is also a winter and holiday program to enjoy in the Steamboat area.
Click Here to visit the official event website.
Event Phone Number: (970) 879-5056