- Many courses do require a specific dress code. Call ahead to confirm regulations.
- At times, certain golf courses may offer additional accommodations or services in addition to golf.
Set against a mountain backdrop within the Yampa Valley, the area surrounding the town of Steamboat Springs offers numerous golf courses for travelers and residents alike to enjoy.
Where to Golf
There are many options for golf both within and outside of the town of Steamboat Springs. Similarly, both public and private access to courses is available throughout the area.
Steamboat Golf Club
- 6815 West US 40 - Located 6 miles northwest of Steamboat on Highway 40.
- 9 hole course; oldest established course in the valley
Haymaker Golf Course
- 34855 US Highway 40 E.
- 233 acre, city-owned public golf course features at least four sets of tees per hole, playing from 5,059 to 7,308 yards.
Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club
- 1230 Steamboat Boulevard
- Sixty-six fairway and greenside sand bunkers come into play on all 18 holes, 18 hole
Catamount Ranch and Club
- 1205 Hilltop Parkway
- World-class Tom Weiskopf championship golf course with a 530-acre private lake, pristine hay meadows and mountain wilderness
Rentals and Fees
Rentals and fees are dependent upon each course. However, most all courses would provide rental availability and varying rates depending upon time of day and day of the week.
By hiring a golf professional during your golfing experience, visitors can not only improve their golf game but also gain tips and tricks that will help them in their future play.
Many courses offer private and group lessons that can be customized depending on the group and ability of the individual or group. By hiring a professional, golfing can be an activity that an entire group or family would be able to enjoy without any worry in terms of ability.