By taking advantage of gondola rides within the town of Steamboat Springs, visitors can enjoy breathtaking views of the Yampa Valley.
- All operations are depending upon permitting weather.
- Gondola Summer Season Pass options are also available.
The Steamboat Gondola is a great way to take in the picturesque mountain views from a vantage point only accessible by gondola.
The Steamboat Gondola rides up Mt. Werner and provides panoramic views of the valley as well as access to retail establishments at the top of the gondola. Located in Gondola Square at the base of Mt. Werner, the Steamboat Gondola operates from 10am-4pm on weekdays and Sunday’s beginning at 9:30am. With weather permitting, gondola tickets are valid all day.
- June 15th - August 21st: Daily
- August 26th - 28th: Daily
- September 2nd - 5th: Daily
- September 10th - 25th: Weekends Only
Rentals and Fees
2012 Gondola ticket prices are as follows.
- Adult, 13 and up: $20.00
- Youth, 6-12: $10.00
- Child, under 5: FREE